The cost of your sports medicine treatment may be paid through extended out-of-network coverage if your insurer is a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO). At Spine and Sports Medicine, we accept out-of-network insurance providers. There is no requirement for you to obtain an outside primary physician’s referral to have the cost of your sports medicine covered by your insurance policy.
Sports Medicine Insurance Coverage
The insurance experts at Spine and Sports Medicine will help you to determine your coverage and assist in processing your claims. When insurance coverage for sports medicine is not available – or is limited – an athlete’s breakdown of costs at Spine and Sports Medicine is as follows:
- $250 for your initial consultation with one of our of Sports Medicine
- $150 per physical therapy session
- Payment plans
Spine and Sports Medicine has insurance experts on staff to help you process all out-of-network patient insurance claims.
- No requirement for an outside referral
- Most out-of-network insurance providers are accepted at Spine and Sports Medicine
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
Sports Medicine Treatment
If you are suffering from an acute injury as a result of playing a sport, look no further in deciding where to begin your sport medicine treatment in NYC. Discover the all-encompassing and compassionate care provided by Spine and Sports Medicine. Our Sports Medicine Doctors treat a vast array of conditions caused by:
- Physical Stress
- Emotional Stress
- Herniated Disc(s)
Since 1993, Spine and Sports Medicine has provided top quality sports medicine treatment to 1000s of patients suffering from pain.
Common Sports Injuries Treated
Our Sports Medicine Doctors special in many specialized conditions arising through sports injuries, including:
- Cruciate Ligament Injuries – The ACL (anterior cruciate ligament)
- Meniscal Tears
- Gluteal Muscle Weakness
- Abdominal Muscle Weakness
Sports Medicine Education Training and Practical Experience
The Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Sports Medicine Team at Spine and Sports Medicine is comprised of New York State licensed professionals having extensive education, training, and practical experience in:
- Anatomy of the body
- Physiology of the body
- Biomechanics of the body
Getting patients back into action through pain relief is accomplished through cutting edge therapeutic procedures and modalities.
Manual therapy consists of:
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Stretching Restricted Structures
- Strengthening of Specific Weak Muscles
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy
- Mulligan Techniques
Specialists in managing an athlete’s pain will use:
- Moist Heat
- Medical Massage
Prescribed Therapeutic Exercises
To restore the patient to normal, pain free range of motion, high-tech/high-touch exercises will be prescribed to improve movement and proper muscle balance.
One-Stop Sports Medicine
Spine and Sports Medicine is Multidisciplinary Therapeutic center providing a vast array of pain management services within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Click the icon below – or – call 212.986.3888 to schedule a consultation.