Your cost of sports medicine is most likely covered by your insurance policy if it extends out-of-network benefits. Spine and Sports Medicine has insurance experts on staff to process all out-of-network patient insurance claims.
- No requirement for an outside physician referral
- Out-of-network insurance benefits are accepted
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
Cost of Sports Medicine
When insurance coverage for sports medicine is not available or limited, patient out-of-pocket cost at Spine and Sports Medicine is as follows:
- $250 for your initial consultation with one of our Doctors
- $150 per physical therapy session
Your entire cost of pain management will be determined by the recommended number of visits to Spine and Sports Medicine.
Frequency of visits is dependent on:
- Injury severity
- Time period without treatment
- Pain intensity
- Pain duration
- Responsiveness to treatment
Our unique approach provides:
- Clinical Excellence
- Effective Pain Management
- Compassionate Care
- Complete Recovery
- Permanent Recovery
- Future Recurrent Injury Prevention
Since 1993, Spine and Sports Medicine has provided top quality pain management services to 1000s of patients suffering from discomfort.
Common Injuries and Conditions Treated
Our Sports Medicine Doctors specialize in many conditions arising through sports injuries, including:
Pain Management Education Training and Practical Experience
The Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Team at Spine and Sports Medicine is comprised of New York State licensed professionals having extensive education, training, and practical experience in:
- Anatomy of the body
- Physiology of the body
- Biomechanics of the body
Getting patients back into action through pain relief is accomplished through cutting edge therapeutic procedures and modalities.
Manual therapy consists of:
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Stretching Restricted Structures
- Strengthening of Specific Weak Muscles
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy
- Mulligan Techniques
Our pain management specialists will use:
- Moist Heat
- Medical Massage
Prescribed Therapeutic Exercises
To restore the patient to normal, pain free range of motion, high-tech/high-touch exercises will be prescribed to improve movement and proper muscle balance.
One-Stop Athlete-Focused Sports Medicine Center
Spine and Sports Medicine is an athlete-focused treatment center providing a vast array of therapeutic methods within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Please click the icon below to schedule your initial consultation at a time convenient for you – or – call 212.986.3888.