It is likely that your insurance policy will cover the cost of chiropractic care. Chiropractic Care is commonly covered by most insurance policies extending out-of-network benefits. Spine and Sports Medicine has insurance experts on staff to help you determine your coverage and will help you to process all out-of-network claims.
- No requirement for an outside physician referral
- Out-of-network insurance benefits are accepted
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
Cost of Chiropractic Care
When insurance coverage for chiropractic care is not available or limited, patient out-of-pocket cost at Spine and Sports Medicine is as follows:
- $250 for your initial consultation with one of our Doctors of Chiropractic
- $150 per physical therapy session
- Payment plans are available to meet your financial needs
Your entire cost of chiropractic care will be determined by the recommended number of visits to Spine and Sports Medicine.
Frequency of visits is dependent on:
- Injury severity
- Time period without treatment
- Pain intensity
- Pain duration
- Responsiveness to treatment
Our unique approach provides:
- Clinical Excellence
- Effective Pain Management
- Compassionate Care
- Complete Recovery
- Permanent Recovery
- Future Recurrent Injury Prevention
Common Injuries and Conditions Treated
Since 1993, Spine and Sports Medicine has provided top quality chiropractic care to 1000s of patients suffering from discomfort.
Our Doctors of Chiropractic specialize in many conditions, including:
Chiropractic Education Training and Practical Experience
The Chiropractic Team at Spine and Sports Medicine is comprised of New York State licensed professionals having extensive education, training, and practical experience in:
- Anatomy of the body
- Physiology of the body
- Biomechanics of the body
Getting patients back into action through pain relief is accomplished through cutting-edge therapeutic procedures and modalities.
Manual therapy consists of:
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Stretching Restricted Structures
- Strengthening of Specific Weak Muscles
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy
- Mulligan Techniques
Our pain management specialists will use:
- Moist Heat
- Medical Massage
Prescribed Therapeutic Exercises
To restore the patient to normal, pain free range of motion, high-tech/high-touch exercises will be prescribed to improve movement and proper muscle balance.
Patient-Focused Chiropractic Center
Spine and Sports Medicine is a patient-focused chiropractic care center providing a vast array of therapeutic methods within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting-edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
Discover convenient, reasonable cost, and high quality chiropractic care in NYC. We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Please click the icon below to schedule your initial consultation at a time convenient for you – or – call 212.986.3888.