A multidisciplinary pain management of our clients the most cost-effective treatment. A Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Team works in sync to accurately diagnose the source of a painful condition. Then, the Team customizes the most affordable pain management treatment plan for every patient.
Multidisciplinary Pain Management Approach
When insurance coverage is not available, a patient’s breakdown of out of pocket costs for pain management treatment at Spine and Sports Medicine is as follows:
- $250 is the average cost of an initial consultation with one of our Doctors
- $150 is the average cost of a therapeutic treatment session
The frequency of future therapeutic treatments for your injury and pain will depend on:
- The severity of your injury/medical condition
- The intensity of your pain
- The length of time you have gone without treatment
- Your responsiveness to treatment
Our unique approach provides:
- Clinical Excellence
- Effective Pain Management
- Compassionate Care
- Complete Recovery
- Permanent Recovery
- Future Recurrent Injury Prevention
Multidisciplinary Pain Management
At Spine and Sports Medicine, exceptional Multidisciplinary Pain Management Therapies are provided by:
- Doctors of Physical Therapy
- Doctors of Chiropractic
- Licensed Physical Therapists
- Licensed Acupuncturists
- Certified Massage Therapists
Multidisciplinary Pain Management Center
Our cutting edge center invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor. Our mission at Spine and Sports Medicine is to give you back your quality of life – pain free with more energy. At Spine and Sports Medicine, off-hours are available for scheduling appointments, including selected evenings throughout the work week and mornings or afternoons on Saturdays.
Out-of-Network Insurance Benefits
At Spine and Sports Medicine, there is no requirement for you to obtain an outside, primary physician referral to have the cost of pain management covered by your medical insurance policy. Most PPOs have out-of-network benefits allowing insurance coverage for doctors not listed in your insurer’s directory. The insurance experts at Spine and Sports Medicine will help you to determine your coverage and assist in processing your claims.
One-Stop Multidisciplinary Pain Management in NYC
Discover beneficial and cost-effective pain management within the warm and inviting spa-like environment at Spine and Sports Medicine. We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Spine and Sports Medicine is a multidisciplinary therapeutic care center providing a vast array of therapies within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Please click the icon below to schedule your initial consultation at a time convenient for you – or – call 212.986.3888.