Out-of-Network benefits provided by PPOs will typically be extended by insurers for sports medicine cost. When you are seeking out a sports medicine doctor, make sure there is no requirement for you to obtain an outside primary physician referral. Out-of-Network benefits are those allowing insurance coverage for a sports medicine doctor not listed in your PPO’s directory. The insurance experts at Spine and Sports Medicine will help you to determine your coverage and assist in processing your claims.
Sports Medicine Out-of-Network Benefits
Spine and Sports Medicine has insurance experts on staff to process all out-of-network patient insurance claims.
- No requirement for an outside referral
- Most out-of-network insurance providers are accepted at Spine and Sports Medicine
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet the patient’s individual budget needs
We offer a vast array of scheduling opportunities at a time convenient for you.
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Multidisciplinary Sports Medicine
The Multidisciplinary Team at Spine and Sports Medicine is comprised of New York State licensed professionals having extensive education, clinical training, and experience in:
- Anatomy of the body
- Physiology of the body
- Biomechanics of the body
Getting patients back into action through pain relief is accomplished through therapeutic procedures and modalities.
Hands-on Physical Therapy
Manual therapy consists of:
- Myofascial Release Techniques
- Stretching Restricted Structures
- Strengthening of Specific Weak Muscles
- Soft Tissue and Joint Mobilization
- Muscle Energy
- Mulligan Techniques
The specialists at Spine and Sports Medicine will help to manage every athlete’s pain.
- Thermal Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Electrical Therapy
- Moist Heat Application
- Ice Application
- Medical Massage
Prescribed Therapeutic Exercises
To restore the athlete to normal, pain free range of motion, high-tech/high-touch exercises will be prescribed to improve movement and proper muscle balance.
Guided Postural Corrections
The Sports Medicine experts at Spine and Sports Medicine concentrate on correcting musculoskeletal derangements through:
- Behavior Modification
- Stance Techniques
Cost of Sports Medicine
When insurance coverage for treatment is not available or limited, patient cost at Spine and Sports Medicine is as follows:
- $250 for your initial consultation with one of our Sports Medicine Doctors
- $150 per physical therapy session
Your entire cost of sports medicine treatment will be determined by the recommended number of visits to Spine and Sports Center.
One Stop Multidisciplinary Sports Medicine Center
Spine and Sports Medicine is pain management center providing a vast array of therapies within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
Please click the icon below to schedule your initial consultation at a time convenient for you – or – call 212.986.3888.