When your headaches are persistent, it is time to call for medical help at Spine and Sports Medicine in NYC. Discover how a Multidisciplinary Approach to pain management is supplemented with acupuncture therapy – a proven practice of care for treating headaches. We offer unique and comprehensive diagnostic testing and all-encompassing headache pain treatment in one convenient, spa-like facility.
Effective Headache Treatment
Persistent headaches disrupt our daily lives. Headache pain ranges from mild to severe. Headaches occur when brain, blood vessels, head muscles, and surrounding nerves send pain signals to the brain.
Acupuncture Treats Persistent Headaches
Acupuncture helps to circulate energy to the patient’s targeted area of discomfort. Traditional Chinese Medicine must be incorporated with Western Medicine. The uniqueness of acupuncture enhances the mind being in sync with the body. A healthy body is the result of a harmonious balance of the life force known by traditional Chinese medicine as qi or chi – energies flowing through pathways within the body. There are 350 acupuncture points in the human body. The body’s energy pathways are accessed through the insertion of small, thin needles in targeted areas of discomfort to release or redirect the body’s energy. Thus, the body is brought back into its proper balance.
Insurance Coverage for Headaches
Spine and Sports Medicine has insurance experts on staff to process all out-of-network patient insurance claims.
- No requirement for an outside referral
- Most out-of-network insurance providers are accepted at Spine and Sports Medicine
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
One-Stop Headache Pain Treatment Center
Spine and Sports Medicine is Multidisciplinary Therapeutic center providing a vast array of pain management services within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Click the icon below – or – call 212.986.3888 to schedule a consultation.