Doctor To Alleviate Back Pain
Lower back pain disrupts one’s quality of life. Today’s hectic and challenging lifestyle does not allow for lower back pain interruption. Lower back pain often radiates into the leg, disturbing sitting for long periods of time and sleep. brian_kessler – medical director of spine_and_sports_medicine since 2000 – has focused his practice on providing patients suffering from lower back pain with relief.
Doctor to Alleviate Back Pain
Stellar attributes of brian_kessler – in addition to spearheading a top-notch sports medicine and chiropractic practice – include:
- Bachelor’s Degree from Emory University
- M.D. from St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Medical internship in general surgery at Easton Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Residency in general surgery at Lincoln Hospital Medical Center, Bronx
- Spine, orthopedic and head trauma Surgical House Physician at 7 NYC area hospitals and trauma centers
These accomplishments substantiate Dr. Kessler’s in-depth knowledge and treatment of orthopedics and trauma of the spine.
Alleviate Lower Back Pain
At spine_and_sports_medicine, Dr. Kessler has comprised a qualified and caring multi-disciplinary team of lower back pain professionals to help patients rebuild a quality of life without discomfort. Dr. Kessler’s clinic incorporates state-of-the-art medical technology with outstanding medical care.
Lower back pain is treated with cutting edge pain management by:
- of Chiropractic
- of Physical Therapy
- of Orthopedics
These doctors work side-by-side with skilled physical therapists, massage therapists, and acupuncture practitioners to rehabilitate every patient suffering from lower back pain.
- Eliminate pain and muscle spasms
- Increase flexibility, mobilization, and range of motion
- Increase strength and endurance
- Increase balance and coordination
- Improve posture
In one all-encompassing location, the multidisciplinary team at spine_and_sports_medicine will ensure that your source of lower back pain is isolated and eliminated. An effective individualized pain management treatment plan will then be designed to keep your lower back pain free and functioning at an optimal level.
To schedule your appointment with one of our physicians, please click the icon below or call 212.986.3888.