Yes, most PPO insurance policies extend out-of-network coverage for the cost of sports medicine. At spine_and_sports_medicine we accept out-of-network coverage. We have insurance experts on staff to help you process all out-of-network claims. There is no requirement for you to obtain an outside primary physician’s referral to have the cost of your sports medicine covered by your insurance policy.
Multidisciplinary Sports Medicine Approach
We are a multidisciplinary sports medicine practice in a one-stop center. The Multidisciplinary Sports Medicine Team at spine_and_sports_medicine work together to treat a vast array of sports injuries. We design sports medicine programs for athletes with the goal of promoting a fast and cost-effective path to complete and permanent recovery.
Introducing, our Multidisciplinary Approach to sports injury rehabilitation.
- Neurological Diagnostic Testing (EMG/NCV)
- Chiropractic Care
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Insurance Coverage for Multidisciplinary Sports Medicine
We have insurance experts on staff to process all out-of-network patient insurance claims.
- No requirement for an outside referral
- Most out-of-network insurance providers are accepted at spine_and_sports_medicine
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
Sports Medicine Cost
When insurance coverage for pain management is not available or limited, patient cost at spine_and_sports_medicine is as follows:
- $250 for your initial consultation with one of our Doctors
- $150 per physical therapy session
Your entire cost of pain management will be determined by the recommended number of visits to spine_and_sports Center.
Frequency of visits is dependent on:
- Injury severity
- Time period without treatment
- Pain intensity
- Pain duration
- Responsiveness to treatment
Our unique approach provides:
- Clinical Excellence
- Effective Pain Management
- Compassionate Care
- Complete Recovery
- Permanent Recovery
- Future Recurrent Injury Prevention
Common Sports Injuries
Our Sports Medicine Doctors specialize in many conditions arising through sports injuries, including:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- Back Pain
- Arm Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Elbow Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ankle and Foot Pain
Our Doctors of Sports Medicine licensing, training, and clinical experience covers:
- Exercise Physiology
One-Stop Sports Medicine Center
spine_and_sports_medicine is a multidisciplinary therapeutic center providing complete sports medicine services within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Click the icon below – or – call 212.986.3888 to schedule a consultation.