Only a premier pain management center offers a Multidisciplinary Approach to treating headaches. Premier care for treating headaches will encompass acupuncture therapy. Acupuncture is a proven practice of care for treating headaches. Acupuncture helps to circulate energy to the patient’s targeted area of discomfort. Traditional Chinese Medicine must be incorporated with Western Medicine. At spine_and_sports_medicine in NYC, we offer all-encompassing headache pain treatment in one convenient, spa-like facility.
Treating Headaches With Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Care
Persistent headaches disrupt our daily lives. Headache pain ranges from mild to severe. Headaches occur when brain, blood vessels, head muscles, and surrounding nerves send pain signals to the brain.
Treating Headaches With Acupuncture
The uniqueness of acupuncture enhances the mind being in sync with the body. A healthy body is the result of a harmonious balance of the life force known by traditional Chinese medicine as qi or chi – energies flowing through pathways within the body. There are 350 acupuncture points in the human body. The body’s energy pathways are accessed through the insertion of small, thin needles in targeted areas of discomfort to release or redirect the body’s energy. The body is brought back into its proper balance.
Insurance Coverage for Headache Treatment
spine_and_sports_medicine has insurance experts on staff to process all out-of-network patient insurance claims.
- No requirement for an outside referral
- Most out-of-network insurance providers are accepted at spine_and_sports_medicine
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
One-Stop Headache Pain Management Center
spine_and_sports_medicine is Multidisciplinary Therapeutic center providing a vast array of headache pain management services within one convenient Midtown Manhattan location. Our cutting edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Click the icon below – or – call 212.986.3888 to schedule a consultation.