A leading one-stop pain management center is one offering client convenience using a unique Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Practice. Regularly scheduled multidisciplinary therapeutic visits are designed to promote cost-effective, fast, and lasting pain rehabilitation.
One-Stop Pain Management
Our Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Team works in sync using cutting-edge diagnostic tools and state-of-the-art modalities to treat a vast array of painful medical conditions and injuries.
- Neurological Diagnostic Testing (EMG/NCV)
- Chiropractic Care
- Physical Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Cost-Effective Pain Management
When insurance coverage for a pain management specialist is not available – or limited – patient cost at spine_and_sports_medicine is as follows:
- $250 for your initial consultation with one of our Doctors
- $150 per sports medicine session
Your entire cost of pain management will be determined by the recommended number of visits to spine_and_sports_medicine.
Frequency of visits will depend on your:
- Injury severity
- Time period without treatment
- Pain intensity
- Pain duration
- Responsiveness to treatment
Our unique approach provides:
- Clinical Excellence
- Effective Pain Management
- Compassionate Care
- Complete Recovery
- Permanent Recovery
- Future Recurrent Injury Prevention
State-of-the-Art Pain Management
Advanced high tech/high touch exercises have been designed to increase:
Other innovative pain management therapies include:
- Electrical stimulation
- Medical massage
Our pain management doctors have education, licensing, training, and clinical experience covering:
- Exercise Physiology
The goal of every pain management treatment plan is to enhance the client’s:
- Muscular Strength
- Overall quality of life
Ultra, high-tech, high-touch treatment offered at spine_and_sports_medicine:
- Manual – hands on – Physical Therapy
- Moist heat
- Medical Massage
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Postural Corrections
- At-Home Sports Training Program
Out-of-Network Coverage for Pain Management
At spine_and_sports_medicine, there is no requirement for you to delay care for your pain. You do not have to obtain an outside primary physician referral to process your insurance claims for the cost of pain management treatment. Most PPOs have out-of-network benefits covering the cost of pain management. Out-of-network benefits allow the cost of doctors not listed in your PPO directory to be covered by your insurance policy.
spine_and_sports_medicine has insurance experts on staff to help you determine your coverage and will help you to process all out-of-network claims.
- No requirement for an outside physician referral
- Out-of-network insurance benefits are accepted
- All insurance coverage and deductibles will be verified through our insurance processing experts
- Insureds facing a substantial deductible will be offered a payment plan designed to meet individual budget needs
Leading One-Stop Multidisciplinary Pain Management Center
Discover a leading one-stop multidisciplinary pain management center providing a vast array of therapies in NYC. Our cutting-edge facility invites patients into a first class, spa-like environment with warm and inviting décor.
We offer a vast array of appointment availability at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Click the icon below – or – call 212.986.3888 to schedule a consultation.