A top rated sports medicine doctor is one whose mission it is to cost-effectively help athletes reach their optimum performance and quality of life as quickly as possible. Introducing: brian_kessler – Medical Director of spine_and_sports_medicine – a top rated sports medicine center located in NYC.
Multidisciplinary Sports Medicine Team
Dr. Kessler has comprised a Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Team to work in concert providing athletes with top sports medicine. This Multidisciplinary Team consistently works in concert to provide athletes with superior sports medicine treatment.
Discover a one-stop sports medicine treatment center offering a warm and inviting spa-like environment. Under Dr. Kessler’s guidance, the multidisciplinary therapeutic specialists at spine_and_sports_medicine provide sports medicine in one convenient Midtown Manhattan location.
Sports Medicine Doctor
Dr. Kessler has spearheaded spine_and_sports_medicine into becoming NYC’s celebrated sports medicine provider by implementing the most advanced treatment modalities.
- Thermal Therapy
- Sound Therapy
- Electrical Therapy
- Advanced strengthening equipment
- Advanced exercise machines
Through his decades of clinical experience in orthopedics and trauma of the spine and head, Dr. Kessler has the clinical experience to understand the importance of an athlete’s whole body health.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Emory University
- D. from St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Medical internship in general surgery at Easton Hospital, Pennsylvania
- Residency in general surgery at Lincoln Hospital Medical Center, Bronx
- Spine, orthopedic and head trauma Surgical House Physician at 7 NYC area hospitals and trauma centers
Dr. Kessler’s medical mission is to help athletes to resume their optimal performance. spine_and_sports_medicine incorporates state-of-the-art medical technology with compassionate medical care.
Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Treatment
Discover spine_and_sports_medicine’s Multidisciplinary Therapeutic Services.
All-Encompassing Modalities and Techniques
Pain management at Spine and Sport Medicine offers cutting edge modalities and techniques.
- Manual – hands on – Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises
- High Tech Exercises
- High Tough Exercises
- Weight Resistance Exercises
- Postural Corrections
- Tailored Home Exercise Program
At spine_and_sports_medicine, athletes undergoing sports injury rehabilitation will receive:
- Renewed strength and mobility on a daily basis
- Reduced chance of recurrent injury or worsening of their condition
One-Stop Sports Medicine Center in NYC
spine_and_sports_medicine is an athlete-focused pain management center offering a vast array of appointment openings at a time convenient for you.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Off-hours for scheduling appointments
- Selected evenings appointments throughout the work week
- Mornings or afternoons on Saturdays
Please click the icon below to schedule your initial consultation at a time convenient for you – or – call 212.986.3888.